Business Banking - Treasury Solutions
Time is one of the most important assets a business owner must manage. Our business banking solutions are designed to help you efficiently manage your time so that you can focus on growing your business.
Our Treasury Solutions Department can help you manage your company's cash flow better, while processing deposits and payments more efficiently. Contact us today at (757) 741-2244 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
← Go back to Business Banking - Treasury Solutions Main page
- Loans and Lines of Credit¹
- Finance your business with customized lending solutions to meet your specific capital needs.
- Automatic Credit Line Sweep¹
- Transfer available balances automatically from your credit line to your checking account as needed.
- Cash Concentration
- Automatically transfer funds into one C&F Bank account from internal or external accounts for improved control and funds management
- Savings & Money Market Savings Accounts
- Earn a competitive interest rate with a Business Savings and a Business Money Market Savings Account.
- Overnight Investment Sweep
- Sweep excess available funds from one or multiple checking accounts into C&F Bank Overnight Investment Account.
- Earns a competitive rate of interest
- Invest in a Repurchase Agreement collateralized by U.S. Government, U.S. Government agencies or municipal securities held in safekeeping (Not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency)
- Zero Balance Accounts
- Gain greater control over payments and collections with linked accounts that automatically transfer funds to and from a primary operating account at the end of each business day. Automatic concentration of deposits and disbursements among “sub” accounts into or out of a single master account.
- Overdraft Privilege
- Save merchant charges by using Overdraft Privilege to cover your overdrafts so that your checks, debit card transactions, automatic payments and ATM withdrawals are paid. Overdraft Privilege is a discretionary service.
¹ Subject to approval